WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE PART OF THE UNLOCKING DATA COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE?
By joining the Unlocking Data Community of Practice you will:
- be invited to learning events;
- have the opportunity to feed into work being developed by other members of the community of practice;
- be invited to share your own work to raise its profile and seek input from others;
- be able publish blogs, tools, events and other materials on the mailing list and website to reach a broader audience; and,
- be open to being contacted directly by other members for advice on matters related to increasing access to and use of education data.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Individuals and institutions can join the community of practice, however any institution joining must nominate an individual to represent their organisation. We believe any community of practice is built on cooperation between people.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE COMMUNITY?
Join us by completing the form below!