Skip to content
- Unlocking Data Mapping Methodology: This mapping methodology has been developed by Unlocking Data partners and aims to explore the ecosystem of education data in sub-Saharan Africa, raise awareness on the importance of sharing education data and to increase data access in Africa. Read the draft mapping methodology here. This methodology will be piloted into early 2022 and results will be shared when ready.
- Summary and Synthesis of Education Data Mapping workshop: We held a virtual workshop with 40+ actors from 10+ countries on “Lessons learnt from education data mapping Africa” in June 2021 to showcase experiences of mapping data and discuss the lessons learnt. Read the workshop Summary and Synthesis Report here
- Summary and synthesis of our first workshop: We held a workshop “Unlocking Data to tell the Story of Education in Africa” in July 2020 that brought together over 40 actors from 10+ countries with an interest in increasing data access and use for education in Africa. The summary and synopsis of our workshop can be found here
- Summary and synthesis of workshop with Decent Jobs for Youth at the ILO: We held a virtual workshop in May 2021 on “Unlocking data to tell the story of Education in Africa: A focus on education to work”. The focus of the workshop was to understand how participants can work together to unlock data that will help partners to take concrete steps to support young people in the transition from education into work. Read the ILO Summary and Synthesis Report here
- Summary and synthesis of workshop with Building Evidence into Education: As part of the Building Evidence into Education (BE2) annual meeting programme, we held a deep dive in October 2020 on “Unlocking data to tell the story of Education in Africa: Moving forward together“. Read our Deep Dive Summary Report here